The Receptionist role at Kelson is an amazing all-encompassing role that puts you front and centre of the entire organization – you are the connection to our clients, our employees, our vendors and everyone who reaches out to connect with Kelson. Here are some of the amazing things you will work on:
- As the first line of contact you will answer a very busy switchboard and provide general information, transfer calls, take messages, use an internal paging system and connect callers to their destination.
- Welcome all visitors to the head-office and maintain a secure environment with our visitor sign-in register.
- Manage all incoming faxes, emails, mail, couriers, shipments and distribute as required.
- Coordinate with our vendor to order, distribute and maintain all technical equipment – laptops, cellphones, etc.
- Email, mail, track purchase orders, monthly progress billings, other general correspondence.
- Coordinate flight arrangements for distance employees.
- Manage the Kelson clothing line – manage orders; distribute to employees and maintain inventory.
- Order office supplies, maintain inventory and distribute to construction project sites as requested.
- Maintain and track company licensing requirements (Business, IT, Vehicle).
- Coordinate business card orders, maintain inventory and distribute as needed.
- Update telephone, cellphone, email, address lists and distribute as needed.
- Member of the Fire Alert Team.
- Manage Boardroom and Kelson Training Centre Calendar
- Manage Out-of-Office Calendar.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of related experience in a front of the line role.
- Excellent customer service experience, friendly, strong communication skills, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple requirements, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Switchboard, Paging System.
- Strong administration skills with the ability to interact with a diverse team of contributors.
- Access to a vehicle for other duties including errands in and around the local business area.
- Self-directed and a great team-player.