The Kelson Difference
We stand at the top of our industry. And that’s where we plan to stay as we continue to grow.
We’re always looking for people who excel at what they do. If that describes you – someone who has the drive to be the best – then you’ll be a good fit here at Kelson.
If you join Kelson, what can you expect? You will challenge yourself. You will build new relationships and influence the future of this industry. You’ll have fun. You will be recognized and rewarded. You will have a sense of pride in what you do. You’ll have a unique opportunity to shape a career that is personally meaningful, backed by a successful organization that will support you along that path. It's The Kelson Difference.
Here are some other things that are special about Kelson.
- Tradition Kelson is a privately held business with a 70-year tradition of success, innovation, and integrity. And we’re continuing to evolve and grow.
- Ownership Kelson is employee owned, which means that every person who works here has a stake in our success. We encourage each employee to contribute their personal initiative and shape our collective future as an organization.
- Awards We’re recognized as one of Canada’s best employers and best managed companies.
- Independence You can make a difference. We’ll give you the work opportunities you’re looking for and the resources you need. The rest is up to you.
At Kelson we care about your career, and we’ll help you build it. Whether you’re just starting or bring a wealth of experience – we have a wide range of opportunities and career paths available.
- New Graduates You’ve worked hard to achieve your academic goals – congratulations. We want you to reach your full potential at Kelson. Our Career Path Plans, Future Leaders Program, and Training and Development opportunities provide you with unparalleled opportunities to succeed.
- Experienced Professionals Kelson is an innovative, fast-paced organization full of talented individuals with a variety of skills, backgrounds, and experience. We value your achievements and welcome the contributions you can bring to our team. In return we offer new challenges, leadership roles, and a supportive environment in which you can shape the next phase of your career.
- Trade Opportunities Technical know-how and hands-on expertise are essential to what we do. If you’re a self-starter who wants to build on your technical training with a market leader, we’ve got a place for you at Kelson.
Through Kelson University we provide every employee with a rich training and development environment. In partnership with leading educational institutions, we offer a variety of opportunities for the acquisition of new skills, knowledge, and technical training. It’s an exciting program that enriches individual employees and strengthens our organization as a whole.
Learning modules include:
- Management and Business
- Leadership Development
- Future Leaders Program
- Technical Development
At Kelson, we have a culture that encourages and rewards excellence. Projects aren’t owned by individuals or departments, but by all of us, which is why it's common to see new employees from one discipline collaborating with 30-year veterans from another. It’s a great place to build your career.
|ICI HVAC Equipment Purchaser||Sharon, Ontario||Procurement||04/01/2023|
|ICI HVAC Service Estimator / Project Manager||Sharon, Ontario||Service||04/01/2023|
|Experienced Local 30 Sheet Metal Foremen, Journeypersons, Apprentices||GTA||Local 30 Sheet Metal||04/01/2023|
|BIM / REVIT Designer||Whitby, Ontario||BIM||04/01/2023|
|Opportunity – HVAC Refrigeration Technician – Journeyman||GTA||Service||04/01/2023|
|Experienced Local 46 Plumbers & Fitters||GTA||Local 46 Plumbers & Fitters||04/01/2023|
|Eastern Ontario Mechanical Project Manager||Kingston||Mechanical||04/01/2023|
|Mechanical Design Engineer||Head Office||Engineering||04/01/2023|
|BIM / REVIT Designer||Newmarket, Ontario||BIM||04/01/2023|
|Junior/Intermediate Estimator||Newmarket, Ontario||Estimating||04/01/2023|
|Senior Estimator||Head Office||Estimating||04/01/2023|
|Senior Project Manager||GTA||Mechanical||04/01/2023|
If you have a disability that prevents or impedes you from completing a profile and applying through Kelson’s online process please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to request support. When necessary, Kelson will make every reasonable effort to accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities.