ICI Field Inspector
Division: Quality Control
Start Date: 03/29/2020
To Join a leading, well established, Mechanical construction team with a progressive stable environment.
- Managing all components of the role some of which include: accurate review and technical understanding of mechanical installations to ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, schematics, shop drawings and code requirements.
- Compile results in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines and project scope and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Develop deficiency list and coordinate completion of outstanding items.
- Review and analyze data and prepare technical reports.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience in Mechanical engineering environment.
- Self-directed and able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
- Able to work well independently as well as a collaborative member of a team.
- Strong organizational ability for reporting, and follow-up skills a must.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to translate technical terms to common language for the end-user.