Location: Head Office
Start Date: 05/16/2022
The Senior Estimator is a key member of the Estimating Team and has the responsibility for preparing detailed estimates on a variety of ICI projects for some of the largest and most exciting construction projects in Canada.
- Prepare full quantity take-off for all labour, equipment and materials as per project specifications using AutoBid Mechanical software.
- Work independently and with other estimators to prepare accurate and detailed estimates.
- Attend site meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of estimating experience.
- Experience reading and interpreting large scale project drawings and bid specifications.
- Knowledge of construction industry standards and codes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with MS Office and other software programs.