BIM / REVIT Designer
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member with strong technical knowledge in all aspects of CAD/BIM, specifically 3D, Revitt and Navisworks. The individual will utilize a variety of software to prepare detailed design drawings for a variety of ICI projects. Working in a team-based environment, the Designer takes ownership for the design process from inception to completion to produce a design, build and install package. A knowledge of HVAC, plumbing piping systems, mechanical equipment, mechanical room layout, design and field engineering are essential requirements of this role.
- Prepare design and coordination drawings of piping systems (HVAC) based on project specifications.
- Create detailed fabrication drawings using Autodesk Fabrication, Revit and other software programs.
- Coordinate and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Attend BIM site meetings.
- Coordinate with Project Managers, Foremen and other team members throughout the construction drawing process.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience with working knowledge of AutoCad, Navisworks, Revit, Autodesk Fabrication and other software programs.
- Experience reading and interpreting large scale project drawing, mechanical shop drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of construction industry standards and codes.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.