Location: Sharon, Ontario
Start Date: 10/03/2022
Kelson is looking for an enthusiastic CPA with leadership qualities who will be instrumental in the success and achievements of Kelson over the long term.
- This role has significant potential growth for development and is a gateway to substantial career path opportunities. Reporting directly to Kelson’s Controller, in a team-based environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA of Ontario) designation
- Minimum of 3 years auditing or construction experience
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Corporate Tax beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in English
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Strong computer skills