Southlake Regional Cancer Centre
Completion: May 01, 2010
Total Construction Value: $47,000,000
Size: 90000 sq. ft.
The Stronach Regional Cancer Centre is a new $47-million, 90,000-square-foot facility built specifically as an advanced model for cancer care, combining sophisticated cancer technology with expert, patient-focused services. It is part of the recently renovated Southlake Regional Health Centre in Newmarket.
For this project, Kelson installed the following:
- Chilled water system (HVAC, chillers, air handling units, split units, and fan coil units)
- Domestic hot water system, (heating water system, steam and condensate system, radiant panel system, air curtains and unit heaters)
- Dust collector and exhaust systems
- Fire protection system, sprinkler fire stand pipe systems with fire hose cabinets
- Compressed dry air system
- Reverse osmosis system
- Diesel fuel system for generators